78 Gallon L-shaped transfer tank designed for your fuel storage needs. The end plates on the tanks create strong structural integrity making tanks more durable for the long haul.
* Note: Pump, hose, and nozzle purchased separately.
Caution! Taylor Wing liquid transfer tanks provide temporary storage and transportation of non-flammable fuels or other liquids. Gasoline is a flammable liquid!
Drain ports are not to be used for fuel gravity feed. Taylor Wing tanks are designed with fuel feed and return lines located at top of the tank. Our tanks meet D.O.T. requirements for combustible liquids such as fuel oil. They are not designed for flammable liquids such as gasoline. Usage of tanks is regulated by state and sometimes local ordinances. Contact your local fire chief or fire marshal to determine your local restrictions.
- 78 Gallon – Diesel ONLY
- 31″ total width, 22.25″ total height, 59″ total length, 48″ base length
- .125 marine grade aluminum fuel tank
- Welded true flange seams and baffles
- All corners are bent or flanged – no corner welds
- Internal baffles
- Vented fill cap
- Pressure tested under water
- Accommodates manual switch kit A or B
- 2″ npt bung welded on passenger/driver side for transfer pump
- Bridged bung reinforcement system
- Vehicle Application: Fits 8′ bed
- Pump products do not come installed and are purchased separately